Sign up free at altcoin.io/ by email and you will be sent a URL to begin testing our Atomic Swap wallet. Please also see step by step instructions below.
We’re excited to announce the release of the world’s first Atomic Swap Wallet and help bring atomic swaps to the masses. This technology has the potential to disrupt every centralized exchange as we know it and we’re eager to share our first release with the world.
Please note, this wallet is to be used for testnet coins only. We will have the mainnet version out shortly after testing is concluded.
How does the Atomic Swap wallet work?
The first party:
1. Deposit testnet coins by clicking “Wallet” at the top
(Make sure to add both ETH and BTC)
2. Choose what to exchange (e.g. BTC for ETH)
3. Enter amount of currency for exchanging (eg. 0.12 BTC)
4. System “tells” you how much ETCs you’ll get (2 ETH)
5. Click “Submit”
6. You share that link to second party
The second party:
1. Receives link from you (sent via chat, email, etc.)
2. System “tells” him that he will give 2 ETH and receive 0.12 BTC
3. He agrees by clicking on “I agree” button
4. System checks “Wallet” to see if funds are available for exchange
5. Atomic Swap is initiated and completed
While there is still a lot of work to be done, we wanted you to experience the power of Atomic Swaps as soon as possible.
Altcoin.io stands out when compared to other cryptocurrency projects. We’re less concerned with writing a white paper or conducting an ICO as we are with delivering on our promise to build a truly decentralized exchange.
For any questions, feedback, suggestions, or bugs found, please to reach out to [email protected] to connect with us.
Thanks for everyone’s support!
|Category||: Media A|