1. Lots going on in the markets right now — with quite a few altcoins out-performing bitcoin.
Bitcoin has now broken through the $6500 mark, though.
According to technical analysis from CoinDesk, traders will be sitting on their hands a while longer, watching the $6,600 level for signs of a bullish bias.
2. VeChain Thor release 4th financial report and traders like what they see. VET price has grown thanks to the company’s commitment to transparency.
3. NY Attorney General says exchanges full of issues
Unleash the Kraken!! A damaging report by the New York Attorney General investigating the integrity of some of the world’s biggest crypto exchanges, has outraged several operators.
Kraken have come out swinging suggesting the report’s timing was intended to manipulate the bitcoin futures market, while Coinbase have eloquently denied any wrong-doing.
4. Japanese exchange Zaif has been hacked, losing about $60 million worth of bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Monacoin.
Two-thirds of the funds belonged to users, its not clear yet whether the exchange will compensate those affected.
This sort of stuff is exactly why we’re talking security today, with Olga from My Ether Wallet!
5. Olga Kupchevskaya, Vice President is the Vice President of My Ether Wallet and is going to run us through it’s brand new app that acts just like a hardware wallet on your phone.
FOLLOW CRYPTO FINDER
Disclaimer: This information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of cryptocurrency or any specific provider, service or offering. It is not a recommendation to trade. Cryptocurrencies are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. Finder, or the presenter(s), may have holdings in the cryptocurrencies discussed.